- All the people want the peace treaty to be singed.
- Usually the fairy-tales finish with the phrase:all's well that ends well.
- When I was a child, I used to imagine that I had a crown on my head.
- Last night I woke up frightened because I saw a terrible dream that I was assassinated by somebody.
- What I don't like about the politicians is that the only thing they have in mind is to seize the authority from each other.
- I enjoy it very much when I go for a walk in the center of my town and I come across with in the squares.
- Many people believe in fortune tellers, but I don't.
- Some pedestrians are very rude when they are in a hurry for something.
- The number of homeless people has increased in the last two years because of the crisis which we are going through.
- Tonight I am going to attend a play which takes place in the center of the town.
- Every day I go to work by taking the tube.
- All the time I say to my daughter:'' take your time when you do your homework.''
- But she doesn't take notice of what I say to her.
- Everyone ouhgt to take advantage of the chances which arise in his/her life.
- I'm familiar enough with him to go on an excursion abroad.
- When my teacher speaks to me, I pay attention to what she says.
- At noon when the shops close, it is rush hour in the center of the city.
- I don't know if it is right to administer justice with death penalty.
- It's very difficult for everyone to admit to doing something wrong.
- Unfortunately, nowadays there are many criminals who hurt society.
- Every time I go to the beach I look for shells, conches and starfish.
- All women should know about self-defence, because they are victims very often.
- Sometimes to know how to pull the trigger, cuts both ways.
- There are many muggers in the streets so this is very dangerous to the pedestrians.
- Yesterday, a robber came in the bank and he took all the money.
- Yesterday,I heard on tv that a burglar was in our neighbourhood and he burgled many houses.
- All the parents have a fear of smugglers and they want to protect their children from them, since many times they smuggle exactly out of their schools.
- It is said that, the police found the hitman who killed the president.
- The kinapper demanded the ransom immediately because he was going to kill the victim, otherwise.
- The bread which I bought yesterday is off today.
- I don't like to tear my clothes.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Posted by Alice