- All the people want the peace treaty to be singed.
- Usually the fairy-tales finish with the phrase:all's well that ends well.
- When I was a child, I used to imagine that I had a crown on my head.
- Last night I woke up frightened because I saw a terrible dream that I was assassinated by somebody.
- What I don't like about the politicians is that the only thing they have in mind is to seize the authority from each other.
- I enjoy it very much when I go for a walk in the center of my town and I come across with in the squares.
- Many people believe in fortune tellers, but I don't.
- Some pedestrians are very rude when they are in a hurry for something.
- The number of homeless people has increased in the last two years because of the crisis which we are going through.
- Tonight I am going to attend a play which takes place in the center of the town.
- Every day I go to work by taking the tube.
- All the time I say to my daughter:'' take your time when you do your homework.''
- But she doesn't take notice of what I say to her.
- Everyone ouhgt to take advantage of the chances which arise in his/her life.
- I'm familiar enough with him to go on an excursion abroad.
- When my teacher speaks to me, I pay attention to what she says.
- At noon when the shops close, it is rush hour in the center of the city.
- I don't know if it is right to administer justice with death penalty.
- It's very difficult for everyone to admit to doing something wrong.
- Unfortunately, nowadays there are many criminals who hurt society.
- Every time I go to the beach I look for shells, conches and starfish.
- All women should know about self-defence, because they are victims very often.
- Sometimes to know how to pull the trigger, cuts both ways.
- There are many muggers in the streets so this is very dangerous to the pedestrians.
- Yesterday, a robber came in the bank and he took all the money.
- Yesterday,I heard on tv that a burglar was in our neighbourhood and he burgled many houses.
- All the parents have a fear of smugglers and they want to protect their children from them, since many times they smuggle exactly out of their schools.
- It is said that, the police found the hitman who killed the president.
- The kinapper demanded the ransom immediately because he was going to kill the victim, otherwise.
- The bread which I bought yesterday is off today.
- I don't like to tear my clothes.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Sunday, June 6, 2010
ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION(The editor of the Sunnyvale College News want to know how her readers feel about this issue.)
I am a reader of Sunnyvale College News and I believe that alcoholism is one of the weghtiest matters in our society, and especially when it has to do with the new generation.In this way I agree with closing down the college pub at University.
I believe that, because in this age students are dominated by spontaneity,ambition and impulsive reactions, they are not able to manage all these vibes.Consequently, they lose their balance, which is even worse when they are under the influence of liquor.This is to say that, if there is a pub in the campus, it is a temptation which has a negative influence on them so we ought to protect them from that, by the closure of any pub in these places.
I am convinced that the college life should be related with more creative things like sports, learning polite manners, music,formative arts and generally with things which offer them the chance to become better.This means that students should focus on their studies and if they want to have some fun they can do it outside the campus.Besides, there are some students who live into the campus all their student life so they do not want any disruptions in their home; in this way, a pub has no reasons to be there.
I think it will help to try these suggestions in order for all the students and their teachers too to be happy.By doing all this, there will not be any fights between druken students so I hope everything will work out for all of us.
- Milk 350+350ml
- A sachet of pudding(vanilla flavour)
- A sachet of pudding(chocolate flavour)
- Grated chocolate
Pour350ml(1 3/4cups) of milk into a bowl. Add the content of the sachet(vanilla flavour).Using a whisk stir the mixture for 2 minutes until pudding sets.Do the same for the sachet of pudding chololate flavour.Put the crackers into a pyrex,one cracker next to the other and pour over them the pudding of vanilla flavour.Put again cracker with the same way and put the pudding of chocolate flavour.Add the grated chocolate and let the pyrex stand to the refrigerator about 30 minutes until sets.