Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The road to be taken!



I think that all the people have felt the challenge in their life to make some serious decisions which can influence the rest of their life and, consequently, the lives of the closest persons.In this situation I am in this period of life, since I should make a decision about my professional career, and I must choose between two roads.

The main reason why I feel this is because long time ago I left my work to bring up my children who were at a very sensitive age. They were aged between 9 and 15 years and they needed me to support them in what they had to do.There is no doubt in my mind that I did the best thing I could do, but now the situation has changed.
The children grew up, so they don't need me so much any more.As a result, I have more free time for me now.This means that I can return to my job and to be more creative again.

Recently, I had a very attractive offer for some Pilates seminars, a new type of Gymnastics, and I am very interested in this, but I have a dilemma.I wonder how I can manage the distance between my hometown and Athens.I am thinking that it is very difficult for me to immediately leave my house and my family to live for a long period of time in Athens alone.However, I feel that I ought to make this decision because in this way I can balance family and work which I love very much.

Taking all the above into consideration I have to say that by choosing to make the next step in my life the satisfaction I will feel will be my reward, and as the past has taught to all of us, every moment we have to choose anything we do.This is our daily lesson if we want to go on in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment