- If you take this packet I will charge you double.
- Can you affotd to pay for so many interests?
- I can say that all the people have some flaws.
- When you sent me your papers, you didn't your C.V.
- Don't do it forthis because it will be very to your job.
- I can't forbid you to go to the party, but please don't come back late.
- Teenagers don't like prohibitions .
- Yesterday, we voted for a very active in my school.
- It isn't polite to interrupt me when I speak.
- Every day I clean my room but the dust is in the air.
- It is right to protest about something that you don't like.
- From this position many opportunities will come up.
- When I want to listen to music, I like switching off the lights.
- I got rid of all my old clothes because I bought some new ones.
- I never buy a piece of clothing,if it doen't fit me.
- I thing that the classical style suits me better than the modern one.
- There are some youngsters who hang around in the Lion's square every night.
- All the family are proud of the my daughter's grades.
- In Winter, I like to burn wood down in fireplace.
- I had an accident last year and I wrote off my new moped.
- As I was walking in my house last night I tripped up and I fell down.
- There was a glass of water on the table but I knocked it over, so it fell.
- My car is empty of petrol, I must fill it up.
- When I see a friend of mine to be sad I want to cheer him\her up.
- Usually boys quarrel in my school; today someone knock somebody else out in a wrangle over trifles.
- Suddenly, a big fire burst in the forest.
- A strong wind uprooted all the trees in the garden.
- I observed that all the product prices are on the rise at the supermarket in this period.
- When I am angry about something, I express my frustration with a loud scream.
- Many times, I don't dare to do things which I should do because I'm afraid of something.
- Today I was in the centre of the town and I got stuck in traffic for about two hours.
Friday, April 23, 2010
Posted by Alice